Your Expert Support Crew
You're Never Alone & You're Never Just Guessing : Meet Your Fitness & Wellness Business Strategy Pit Crew
We're an expert team of business strategists, graphic designers, nutritionists, meal program development engineers, fitness training developers, marketing & creative mavens.
Meet Your Experts: Business Strategy
Liz Cort, Founder & Senior Strategist
Liz has built four empires all while being a mom of 2 boys, a wife and an athlete.
She is know for her no-bullshit, inspiring and potent approach to consulting. She truly understands how important it is to juggle family, business and personal responsibilities.
As a former collegiate scholarship basketball player, Fitness Competitor and Gym Owner, Liz's passion and dedication to fitness and nutrition will inspire you to take steps you have been avoiding. With her clear and decisive vision, Liz will help you make your entrepreneurial dreams a reality.
Liz has coached and mentored thousands of business owners, and women and takes pride in helping her clients become more effective, bold and productive in life, and in business. Liz owns Fitness Fusion of the Hudson Valley Studio in New York, Team Fit, and is a top performer at DSA.
Meet Liz's Other Babies (6 Figure Babies)
Staying relevant matters.
It's not just talk, we walk the walk , and keep moving.
Many business mentors, coaches, and strategists have stopped doing what they preach. Their skills get stale, and they are often out of touch from a technological perspective. Whoever you work with, make sure they still have skin in the game. Check out Liz's recent feature in Strong Fitness magazine:
"From corporate mom to CEO of her own empire, Liz Cort is inspiring other women to achieve the life of their dreams."
- Strong Magazine
Strategy & Marketing
Tara initially cultivated her marketing and brand-building approaches through several high-level positions in consulting and client-side marketing. She served as the right hand to fashion disruptor Josephine Chaus who changed the ladies ready-to-wear market and as the marketing leader for several international financial services firms. She garnered significant corporate awards as the Head of Marketing for North American during her tenure at Linedata.
She has worked with Liz Cort Consulting as a partner since 2016 launching over 110 new health and wellness brands.
Tara has been recognized by the American Marketing Association as well as spearheaded multiple marketing conference panels on the subjects of social media marketing disruption, innovative branding, and content marketing.
When Tara is not busy helping LCC clients build wildly successful online and boutique fitness & wellness businesses, she enjoys time with her husband and son, traveling the world, cooking up meals for friends and family or planning her next fitness adventure!
Working with the Liz Cort consulting team has been such an incredible journey! They helped me bring my vision to life, get up online, learn the eCommerce platform, and scale my talents. In the first day of launch I did over $4,700 in sales. Within the first 45 days I did $12,000 in sales. Which is incredible because I’m helping so many more people than I was just training in my gym.
- Brittany Johnson, B13 Fitness
Our Expertise: Holistic Fitness & Wellness Business Strategy
Our Tool Belt
- Leverage Our Decades of Industry Expertise
- Real Estate, Lease & Community Strategy
- Avoid Common Build-out Pitfalls
- Create, clarify & streamline your business plan
- Bounce Ideas Off the Best!
- E-Commerce: Getting Online
- Launching Fitness Pros into the Online Coaching Sphere
- Virtual Business Plan Development
- Platform Design Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Mastering Organic Social Media
- Creating & Leveraging Private Facebook Groups
- Driving Profits through Paid Facebook and Instagram Marketing
- Print Marketing
- Expertly Crafted Rack & Business Cards
- Signadge, A-frames and Billboards
- Photography & Creative Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Logo Development
- Digital and Print Design & Production
- Brick & Mortar Strategy
- Building Destination: Creating Your Unignorable Boutique Fitness Studio
- Business Concept Consulting Through Execution
- Location & Real Estate Strategy
- Studio Business Plan Development
- Hiring Your Ideal Team
- Setting Up Smart, Repeatable Systems
- What You Need to Know Before You Open Your Doors
- Program Development
- Ready-Made Fitness Programs
- On-demand Nutrition Services & Design
- Expert-Crafted Fitness & Nutrition Passive Revenue Collateral
- Customized Program Development for Passive Revenue Streams
- Build Viral Brand Excitment Through Strategic Events & Promotions
- Organize & Implement Photoshoot Challenges
- Go Feirce: Shred Challenges
- Camps, 30 Days, and All Things Clickable!
- Brand Awareness Through Organic and Gorilla Tactics
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Life Strategy
- Expand Your Brand
- Open Up Networks
- Build Partnerships